Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: rendering email tag

[ This must be a FAQ ]

Using DocBook 4.1 (SGML) and DSSSL stylesheets V1.62 I get unsatisfying
output for <affiliation><address><email> inside <articleinfo>:

- in HTML output 10 leading and 8 trailing &nbsp;
  (at least I'd expect the same amount of &nsbp;)

- in PDF output the email is not centered like the other elements

Are their any known workarounds?

Michael
PS: Adam: the Debian package I use for the stylesheets is 1.62-2, but
    the VERSION file holds 1.61! Is this an upstream bug?
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org
mw@miwie.org                                       http://wap.miwie.org