Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Macros

Hi,

it's me again. Another thing I miss is the possibility to define
macros for my text. For example I like to make a macro for an image
like <cw_image image="abc.png">This is my caption</cw_image>
and this then gets replaced (while compiling/postprocessing?) with
the whole

	<inlinemediaobject>
	  <imageobject>
	    <imagedata fileref=
	etc.

stuff. This would greatly enhance the readibility and also the speed
of typing. I am using XEmacs/psgml, so maybe there are possibilities I
just don't know so far. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Carsten.