Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: I thought I had the display of admonition graphicsworking for pdf files

Hi,

I thought I had the display of admonition graphics working when I
discovered that in dbadmon.dsl, display? was set to #f, and I needed to
encode an absolute path for %admon-graphics-path% ...

Then, I thought that I needed to code (graphics-file ($admon-graphics$)),

but, I was wrong!

Can anyone tell me the trick to getting admonition graphics working in the
nwalsh-modular DSSSL stylesheets for PDF files?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member, www.ethereal.com)