Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: using XSL

Martin Bohatý wrote:

> <!DOCTYPE article
>         PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Simplified DocBk XML V3.1.7.1//EN"
>         "c:/dbnew/docbookx.dtd">
> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="c:/docbook/xhtml/docbook.xsl"?>
> <article>
> <title>TEST ARTICLE</title>
> <para>This is only test...</para>
> </article>
>
> I am trying to use DocBook XSL to generate HTML, but everything I get is
> only clear page with following text:
>
> No template matches . < > </ > ID ' ' not found in document.

Aren't you using IE browser to process DocBook file with XSL stylesheet
(this may be your case, when you are attached xml-stylesheet instruction
at the top of your file)?

You should use some XSLT compliant processor with DocBook XSL
stylesheets. For example Saxon is very good choice.

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz