Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: How to x-ref more elegant? (Docbook4.1)

/ "Juan R. Migoya" <jmigoya@ingeteam.es> was heard to say:
| You can refer toa figure. For instance, use:
|
| 	<xref linkend="gr-motor">
|
| and then:
|
| 	<figure id="gr-motor"....>
|
| It works nice for me.

If you find that there are elements that you can't <link> to, it's
probably because I failed to output a <a name="..."> tag in the HTML.
That'd be a bug and I'll fix 'em if you report 'em :-)

<xref> is a little more interesting. It should work if you point to
something with a title. And a few other things. But since it has to generate
text, it doesn't always make sense to xref everywhere you can link.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you are losing your leisure,