Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook and JadeTex: Left and Right HeadersandFooters

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 04:30:05PM +0000, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Nik Clayton writes:
>  >=20
>  > Scriptable?=20
> dunno
>  >  Plus it's an immense burden to put on anyone that just
>  > wants to convert docs from one format to another.
> and TeX isnt?

TeX + StarOffice is bigger than TeX + Jade.

I hope to get the tuits to investigate XML/XSL solutions in more detail
over the next 6 months.  But right now, what we have works (pretty much)
for our problem set.  It's only for really large documents that TeX
craps out without a solution in sight.  For those, I go the ps2pdf
route.

--=20

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF--