Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: What are the steps to convert to DocBook XML?

At 10:27 AM 3/16/01 +0100, Juan R. Migoya wrote:
>Richard Sharpe wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Assuming I was interested in converting to DocBook XML, what are the steps?
>[...]

>I vote for this question. Is there some tool with uses DSSSL with XML?

Being very much a novice at XML, I would expect (and to the limited extent
I've tried, have demonstrated), that XML is an SGML application, and hence
a good SGML tool handles it reasonably well.

This specifically means that Jade/OpenJade will process a valid XML
document, which I think answers your question, at least insofar as Jade
implements DSSSL  :-)

Mark B. Wroth
<mark@astrid.upland.ca.us>