Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DSSSL HTML stylesheets problem with table rowsep andcolsep

I have found out that when the frame attribute is "none" on a table,
then colsep and rowsep fail to actually work for internal separators.

I'm using docbook-stylesheets 1.62, using the HTML stylesheets to make
HTML.

What I'm trying to accomplish is a table like this:

    head      |  head2   | head3
  ------------+----------+-------------
    data      |  data    | data

I attach my docbook table below.  It should be valid in any docbook document.

Any clues?

    <title>Operating System and Browser Compatability Matrix</title>
    <tgroup cols="3" colsep="1" rowsep="1">
      <thead>
        <row>
          <entry>OS</entry>
          <entry>browser and ver.</entry>
          <entry>comments</entry>
        </row>
      </thead>
      <tbody>
        <row>
          <entry>Win32</entry>
          <entry><productname>Netscape</productname> 4.7x</entry>
          <entry></entry>
        </row>
        <row>
          <entry></entry>
          <entry><productname>MSIE</productname> 5</entry>
          <entry>JVM v5.000 or better required</entry>
        </row>
        <row>
          <entry></entry>
          <entry><productname>Netscape</productname> 6.x</entry>
          <entry>application should run, but is not heavily tested and
          is known to have some display artifacts</entry>
        </row>

        <row rowsep="1">
          <entry>Macintosh</entry>
          <entry><productname>MSIE</productname> 5</entry>
          2.2 or better required</entry>
        </row>
        <row>
          <entry></entry>
          <entry><productname>Netscape</productname> 6.x</entry>
          <entry>application should run, but is not heavily tested and
          is known to have some display artifacts</entry>
        </row>

        <row>
          <entry>Linux</entry>
          <entry><productname>Netscape</productname> 4.7x</entry>
          <entry></entry>
        </row>
      </tbody>
    </tgroup>