Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: bookmark for bookinfo/title in PDF output

Using DocBook V4.1 (SGML), DSSSL Stylesheets 1.62, OpenJade 1.3, and
jadetex 3.2 on Debian 2.2 I encounter the following problem in creating
PDF output with a DocBook "book":

Configuring jadetex with jadetex.cfg to create PDF bookmarks (Outlines)
works great (pdfpagemode=UseOutlines), but I get an empty bookmark for
the title page. "Empty" means, there is an entry for the title page
which works if I click on it, but there is no text for this entry.

For a DocBook "article" I get the <title> text of the <articleinfo> tag
for this first bookmark entry, which is what I'd expect.

Any hints?
Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org