Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Admonition graphic indenting in PDF

Hi folks,

I'm making much progress with my pdf output, thanks to some helpful tips
gleaned from the list.  However, there's one little bothersome detail
that I can't seem to figure out how to fix myself.  I'm hoping someone
can point me in the right direction.  I'm using the most recent RPM
packaged version of the 4.1 SGML modular stylesheets (probably a few
months old), with the latest version of Jade (and a relatively recent
pdfjadetex if that makes a difference).

When generating a PDF file with admonition graphics, only the first line
is indented, and the text is lined up with the bottom corner of the
graphic.  Is there any way for me to cause the admonition text to block
indent?

ASCII art example of what it does now:

----
|  |
|  |
---- Text goes here and then
wraps down to here. Contuing
to sit under the graphic in a
most distracting manner.

And what I'd like it to do:

----
|  | Text starts here and then
|  | continues here.  Not only
---- that...it keeps going right
      here long after the graphic
      has ended.  Even better if
      graphic could be centered
      vertically alongside the text.

HTML output seems to behave as I want it too.  Do the newer stylesheets
versions fix this, or is there a helpful reference somewhere on what
needs to be done to modify this behavior myself?

Thanks!
                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances