Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re:Headers with an underbar and make rule and JadeTeXinsertRule

At some distant time in the past, I said:

>Hi,
>
>I have been doing a lot of investigation on why I get an unsightly amount
of >space between my header and the rule underneath it that I have inserted
in my >DSSSL hacks ...

Well, I now have it working essentially the way I want it, modulo a couple
of pages where the rule does not stretch all the way across the page.

The solution was to insert \nointerlineskip AT THE RIGHT POINT in the
\insertRule macro in jadetex.dtx.

In now have headers and footers alternating left and right, as well as a
hrule hard up against the bottom of the header and a hrule hard up against
the top of the footer.

On to the document contents now ...

Regards
-------