Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: docbook xsl: htmlhelp

Michael Wiedmann wrote:

> I'm trying your extension to the DocBook XSL stylesheets to generate
> HTML-Help files:
>
> - source file is a SGML file which I converted to XML using sx
> - applying htmlhelp.xsl using saxon works generally
> - my docbook article has a lang attribute of "en"
>
> - the generated htmlhelp.hhp has a "Language=0x0c09 English(AUSTRALIA)"
>   which I would like to be "Language=0x809 English(GREAT BRITAIN)"
>   (of course I could edit it by hand, but I'd prefer to get it
>    generated)

Remove all entries

<gentext lang="en">...</gentext>

except entry for GB English from contrib/htmlhelp/langcodes.xsl.

> - text which is marked up using <programlisting> is not converted
>   properly, newlines are ignored.

This is probably problem in common HTML stylesheet, as it is imported by
HTML Help stylesheet. Does your XML file contain these newlines? They
could be stripped-off when normalizing SGML to XML.

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz