Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook-based literate programming announcment

I have just finished building and doing preliminary testing on an SGML
DocBook-based literate programming extension.  This system consists of a
DTD (an extension of DocBook 4.1) that implements literate programming
markup, and two DSSSL style specifications that implement the "weave" and
"tangle" functionality.

I've put a PDF file describing this, the Nuweb source file

Mark B. Wroth
<mark@astrid.upland.ca.us>