Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Figure titles are too far from the figure

Hi,

I have specified in dbparam.dsl that I want Figure and Example and Table
titles after the objects they label.

My table titles are in the right place, but Figure titles are too far from
the figure.

It seems to be the case that all the (make paragraphs ...) involved (one
for the graphic, for example, and one for the title, are inserting two
\endPar{} elements, and then the title as sbMin etc of 6pt ...

Is there any way I can eliminate all that blank space?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member, www.ethereal.com)