Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Examples

KRUMPOLEC Martin writes:

>   Please can you point me to some more complex DocBook examples
>   e.g. for open source software ?

The Gnome Documentation Project manual has links to templates you
might find useful:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook/gdp-handbook/templates.html

Or you can download the NTSGML
(http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/ntsgml.html) sources at

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/sgmlnt-src.zip

Or the Selfdocbook
(http://people.redhat.com/twaugh/docbook/selfdocbook/selfdocbook.html)
sources at

http://people.redhat.com/twaugh/docbook/selfdocbook.tar.gz

Or the source for The KDE Translation HOWTO:
http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/translation-howto.docbook

If you have GNOME installed, you'll probably find doc sources
somewhere under /usr/share/gnome/, named *.sgml

If you have KDE, look for *.docbook files under
/usr/[share/]doc/kde/HTML/, they're DocBook sgml.

Also, the DocBook XSL Stylesheets are distributed with the
documentation sources, in the docsrc directory.

Hope that helps,

Mark