Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS:

Hi,

We are trying to combine structure and semantics of a multiline xterm/dos
output, at the same time thinking of an html ouput appearance.

So far we used computeroutput nested within literallayout element, worked
nicely. However, we are now trying to produce an output (using css sheets)
that mimics xterm/dos window (dark background and white-silver font) and
can not use same css .class for literallayout which has totally different
l&f . Using XSL Docbook sheets v1.29.

Any suggestion?

TIA,
Vladimir