Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: CSS Stylesheets

Hello,

sorry for this really stupid question, i hope no one kills me.

But.. how to apply a css stylesheet into an sgml document so that the
stylesheet is loaded on the html output?

I am writing a documentation and i urgently need to change the layout.
I have a lot of problems with understanding document formatting with
sgml -((((

It would be great to get a litte tip -(((

I start my book(s) with:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN" [
some entities...
]>

<BOOK ID="DOCBOOK" lang="de"><?dbhtml filename="cmsbuch.html">

Boris