Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: External-inlinegraphics

/ Joy Andree <joy.andree@ansys.com> was heard to say:
| How do I get an external-graphic to behave like a inlinegraphic and not line
| break before and after the graphic?
|
|   <fo:external-graphic src="url({$filename})"
|     content-width="{$width}" content-height="{$height}"
|     width="auto" height="auto"/>

fo:external-graphic is an inline, or at least it's supposed to be.
Are you using inlinemediaobject or inlinegraphic in your source
document? If you're using mediaobject or graphic instead, then what's
actually getting generated is <fo:block><fo:external-graphic>...

If you are using inlinemediaobject, it's a bug. Either mine or FOPs,
but I can't tell which without a little more context.

| I also had to modify the style sheet and remove the url( ) to get the
| graphics to resolve.

That's a FOP bug.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm