Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan 1.1 problems with 1.38 XSL stylesheets

I just recently upgraded to version 1.38 of the Docbook XSL stylesheets
and all of a sudden the FO stylesheets stopped working.  I got this error:

========= Parsing /usr/local/share/xsl/docbook/fo/docbook.xsl ==========
XSL Error: The stylesheet already has a template with the name
is.graphic.format, style tree node: xsl:template, line 43, offset 40
XSL Warning: Error parsing /usr/local/share/xsl/docbook/fo/docbook.xsl

XSLException Type is : XSLTProcessorException
Message is : The stylesheet already has a template with the name
is.graphic.format

I had been using Xalan C++ Version 1.0.  This does not happen with Saxon,
or with Xalan using the HTML stylesheet.  What could be the problem?  Is
this a bug with Xalan?

--
Rafael R. Sevilla <sevillar@team.ph.inter.net>   +63(2)   8177746 ext. 8311
Programmer, InterdotNet Philippines              +63(917) 4458925