Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: fot to fo: Is it psosible?

I understand that being FOT a FLOW OBJECT TREE and FO a FORMATTING OBJECT
they are not the same thing. Nevertheless, looking at a fot file (built with
jade and the print DSSSL) it looks quite similar to a fo file.

So the question is: is there some method to convert a fot file in a fo file
(I would like to use FOP to build a pdf file, instead of TeX).

I work with jade and the DSSSL style sheets by Norm, and I would like to
continue working with these tools, but using FOP to make the PDF file.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya
TEAM S.L.