Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: EntityResolver?

Hello,

I try to have the XML DocBook DTD path resolved not by providing the
path in the doc to translate, but by using the catalog mechanisms.

To do this, I've downloaded the classes from
http://www.arbortext.com/Customer_Support/Updates_and_Technical_Notes/java_form.html
that provides mechanisms to resolve URL, URI and URN from catalogs.

It works with XT, because the package provides an adapted class to do
so. I've tries with Xalan, by using the -entityresolver flag, but it
fails...

My question is: has someone experienced in using catalogs with XML, and
if so am I in the right way? I would like to have catalog support for
several XSLT, and not only for XT. Any advice is welcome!

BG