Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: EntityResolver?

Jirka Kosek a écrit :

> ben wrote:
>
> > It works with XT, because the package provides an adapted class to do
> > so. I've tries with Xalan, by using the -entityresolver flag, but it
> > fails...
>
> It just fails, or Xalan emits some error message?

Yes, there is a single error message that cannot help me:

XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException): null

> > My question is: has someone experienced in using catalogs with XML, and
> > if so am I in the right way? I would like to have catalog support for
> > several XSLT, and not only for XT. Any advice is welcome!
>
> If you want to use catalogs with Saxon, look at
>
>         http://www.kosek.cz/xml/saxon/

Thanks very much! Your page is very interesting. I try your jar file as soon
as possible. If I could suggest something, it could be interesting to have a
package including the jar file + the class source instead of having two
separate links in the page. The package would contain the doc itself too.
But it is really minor changes.

BG