Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Reply-to settings

/ madhu Maddy <bmadi_1@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
| Norm has already raised this point on saxon list but Mike's reply well
| to me appeared hmmmm! very arrogant atleast. i didn't have the message

I think Michael articulated his point well and his interpretation of
the spec can be taken as literally accurate although it was never the
intent. (If only prose was as easy to write concisely as code :-)

The XSL WG has agreed to produce an erratum that clarifies the point
of contention in the spec.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--