Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Using Fop to create PDF file

Hi,

I have two user guides in DocBook XML format: one containing 50 pages, the
other about 400 pages. I use Norman XSL to produce HTML and Windows help
file doc. Everything works fine. Now, I want to produce PDF version of this
manuals. For the small one, it works. For the big one, I get an OutOfMemory
error from FOP. I try to tweak java memory usage without success. Is
someone doing such a job on large file using FOP? Is there another way to
transform a FO file to PDF working.

Thanks.

Frédéric Demians
f.demians@tamil.fr