Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem generating slides (was Re: The slidesdoctype - XSL-FO output)

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Dan York wrote:

> P.S. Per one of my other messages, do note that Norm has an updated version
> of his Slides doctype in SourceForge CVS... it's quite cool!

I'll try it out when I get back to the office on monday.  I hope that my
original concerns with generating XSL-FO output have been addressed by
this new version!

--
Rafael R. Sevilla <sevillar@team.ph.inter.net>   +63(2)   8177746 ext. 8311
Programmer, InterdotNet Philippines              +63(917) 4458925