Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL files for Slides handouts?

Folks,

Well, I am having a great amount of fun (literally!) putting together
my presentation in DocBook XML and generating HTML slides from
Norm's Slides DocType (using his latest update from CVS at SourceForge).

I'm all set to do the presentation (doing a dry run tomorrow, in fact).
But I realized that I need to have some handouts to give out to folks.
With StarOffice (or PowerPoint) there is the option to print out
handouts and get 2, 3, 4 or 6 slides per page.

I couldn't see anything in the 'foplain.xsl' (included with the
Slides distribution) that would do this.

Has anyone else out there come up with a solution?

On a related note, has anyone (Norm?) come up with a stylesheet to
generate speaker notes?  I note that Norm has an element in his
doctype for <speakernotes>... but I would need some way to generate
it into FO (and from there to print).

Thanks in advance,
Dan
--
Dan York, Director of Training        dyork@e-smith.com
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739