Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan and validation...

Hi all,

how can I get my documents been parsed and validated invoking Xalan with
a single command?

The simple command

    java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process <args and options>

does not seem to validate the document (it just process it againts the
specified stylesheet, and seems to do this perfectly).

Following is the configuration I (pretend to) work with:

    * Pentium III, 800MHz
    * 128 Mb RAM
    * Red Hat 7.0, but very close to 7.1
    * Kernel 2.4.4
    * Java 1.3 from SUN (namely, j2sdk-1.3, standard edition)
    * Xalan Java 2.1

Sorry if this is a very stupid question.
Many many thanks in advance.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
Virtual System Administrator