Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Where do I get these files?

I'm getting the following errors when trying to use Docbook 4.1.2 with
Xalan 2.0.1 on a Linux Machine

Am I supposed to generate the missing files myself or is there anything
else I'm missing?

Carlos
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not find template named:
book.titlepage
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:
1212)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2894)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
---------
; SystemID: file:////home/elrond/xsl2/html/division.xsl; Line#: 44; Column#: 47
; SystemID: file:////home/elrond/xsl2/html/division.xsl; Line#: 44; Column#: 47
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not find template named:
book.titlepage
	at org.apache.xalan.transformer.MsgMgr.error(MsgMgr.java:352)
	at org.apache.xalan.transformer.MsgMgr.error(MsgMgr.java:255)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemCallTemplate.execute(ElemCallTemplate.java:214)

at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerIm
pl.java:2154)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerIm
pl.java:2097)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:739)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemForEach.transformSelectedNodes(ElemForEach.java:4
95)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.java:19
3)
[...]
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemChoose.execute(ElemChoose.java:162)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerIm
pl.java:2154)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerIm
pl.java:2097)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(TransformerImpl
.java:2029)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:
1189)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2894)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
----
 P  |Carlos Araya
 _  |WebCT Administrator/Trainer
 G  |California Virtual Campus, Region 1
---- C/O De Anza College
10650 Bubb Road
Cupertino, CA 95014

mail:		carlos@cvc.edu
web:		http://www.cvc1.org (work)
		http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
PGP Fingerprint: 	E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

LIFE: You can't control the length, but you can control the depth and width
-- From Randall Schwartz

Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put monetary value in life' means that life is
often undervalued -- Artifical intelligence, A Modern Approach

Between the ages of twenty and forty we are engaged in the process of
discovering who we are, which involves learning the difference between
accidental limitations which it is our duty to outgrow and the necessary
limitations of our nature beyond which we cannot trespass with
impunity.--W. H. Auden