Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Saxon 6.4.2 fixes the import/include bug

I am relieved to report that Saxon 6.4.2 fixes the
xsl:include/xsl:import problem.

The xsl:include/xsl:import bug is so serious and difficult to detect
that I plan to remove all support for earlier Saxon releases from the
next XSL Stylesheet release.

This won't actually prevent anyone from using earlier versions, of
course; it won't even prevent the extensions from being used, but if
you want to use extensions with an earlier release, you'll have to get
the extension jar or class files from an earlier stylesheet release.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Happiness is a how, not a what; a