Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Funny problems with headers ...

Hi again,

I have isolated my underbar in the center header. It turns up now in an
SpSOtherBackCenterHeader ...

On page 14, 22, and 30, it turns up about 12 points above where it shows
up on all other pages ... and I can't seem to change it in any way ...

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@ns.aus.com, LPIC1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba
in 24 Hours, Special Edition, Using Samba