Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Suppress those "@"s in flat website?

/ Bob Bernstein <bob@ruptured-duck.com> was heard to say:
| Is it possible suppress the trailing 'commercial at's that mark the current
| page in the nav bars?

Oh, barf. Yes and no. Clearly that character should be a parameter,
but it isn't. Please file a bug report against website at
sf.net/projects/docbook/ and I'll look into it when I get back from my
road-trip.

In the meantime, you can create a driver and redefine the templates in
website/toc.xsl to remove the <text>@</text> elements.

| I am getting feedback from members of the general public, God bless 'em,
| that they are a tad taken aback by this symbol. They don't know what it is,
| and think there's something wrong with their computer...

Point them to O'Reilly's excellent book on Information Architecture :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The perfect man has no method; or