Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: FYI - vim macros for quickly entering DocBook tags

FYI, if there are any ViM (http://www.vim.org/ ) users out there, I
recently uploaded a new copy of my .vimrc file with DocBook macros
to my web site at:

  http://www.lodestar2.com/software/docbook/vimrc

Look down under the section of "MAPPINGS" to see the macros I use
for quickly entering DocBook tags.  I've recently added some more
macros to help with entering <qandaset>s and some various other
elements.  If you are using vim on Linux/UNIX, you would just need
to incorporate these lines into your ".vimrc" file in your home
directory.  If you are using vim on Windows or another platform,
I'm not sure what you'd do.

Note that what you see *is* my actual .vimrc file, so it has some
other commands in there that work for me.  You might want to remove
those other lines depending on your preference (like I remap the 'g'
key, for instance).

Comments, feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy,
Dan
--
Dan York, Director of Training        dyork@e-smith.com
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739