Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Q) How-to-Capture troff Man --> DocBook Xml

Hi,

I have a large reference section in a book that
requires a couple of hundred man pages.

I have working man(3)s. Is there a script to
convert them to DocBook Xml ?

Once I get them to DocBook, we intend to maintain
them there, and derive the man pages from the
reference section. The reference section will be
like a separate chapter in the book. Are there
any gotcha's that I need to watch out for ?

-- Jeffrey L. Franks