Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Getting images into PDF

Still trying...

I've been editing the TEX file produced by OpenJade and trying various
combinations of \ScaleType, \DeclareGraphicsRule, \NotationSystemId, etc, etc.

I can't find where in the style sheets that these are generated by OpenJade.

The only format that pdfjadetex will recognise is EPS, for which it leaves
a blank space where the image should be.

jadetex works, producing a DVI file which dvips will print, WITH the image.

Thanks,

Dave