Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Admon graphics in tables with multiple paras

Hi,

I have been investigating my problems with Admon Graphics a bit further.

I now have admon graphics looking good since I formatted admonitions as
tables, *but*, whenever I use more than one para in an admonitition, I
find that I do not get %para-sep% of space between them.

It struct me that there are are lots of problems with using all sorts of
elements within table cells, and I wondered if these were one of them.
For example, don't bother trying to do <xxxlist> inside a table cell.

If I look at the TeX generated, I see the saxxx and sbxxx entries with values of 6, but they seem to be ignored.

Can anyone suggest a course of action?

Here is how I handle admonitions at the moment:

(mode admon-para-mode
   (element para
     (make paragraph
       space-before: %para-sep%
       space-after: %para-sep%
       first-line-start-indent: 0pt
       start-indent: 0pt
       (process-children))))

; Make admon graphics look better ...
(define ($graphical-admonition$)
   (let* ((adm       (current-node))
          (title     (select-elements (children adm)
                                      (normalize "title")))
          (title?    (not (node-list-empty? title)))
          (adm-title (if title?
			(with-mode title-sosofo-mode
                           (process-node-list (node-list-first title)))
			(literal (gentext-element-name adm))))
          (graphic   (make external-graphic
                       display?: #f
                       position-point-y: (+ %bf-size% 2pt)
                       entity-system-id: ($admon-graphic$)))
;        (paras     (node-list-first
;                    (select-elements (children (current-node))
;                                     (normalize "para"))))
          (f-child   (node-list-first (children (current-node))))
          (r-child   (node-list-rest (children (current-node)))))

     (make display-group
       space-before: %block-sep%
       space-after: %block-sep%
       (make table
	table-width: (- %text-width% (inherited-start-indent))
	(make table-column
           width: ($admon-graphic-width$))
	(make table-column
           width: 10pt)