Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Numbering in ToC/LoT

Hi!

I'm using the DocBook DSSSL style sheets 1.70 in conjunction with JadeTeX
3.10. I'm generating

- a Table of Contents
- a List of Tables and
- a List of Figures

Why does page numbering restart again after the ToC (I think page
numbering should simply continue in lowercase Roman numbers until all
ToCs/LoTs are processed)? Is this a JadeTeX bug?

Thanks for any hints!

Greetings,

	Holgr