Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Need help with xalan 2.1.0

Hi Norm,

Any news from the xalan folks on the output method? In the stylesheets,
xhtml/docbook.xsl method is xml and it includes the html/docbook.xsl
which method is html and they conflict with each other in both xalan 2.1
and 2.2D6?

I've hacked the stylesheet and put both as xml but I'm sure this is not
a long term solution. Otherwise these processors don't work at all for
XHTML output.

Eric