Subject: Re: Oops... wrong URLs! (was Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: How can I getstylesheet to bold?)

Hello

Where can I find the parameter entities that will allow me to customize the
style sheets? I would like to get rid of the generated text in the chapter
headings to begin with so that instead of appearing as "Chapter 1: Stuff" it
would appear as "Stuff"

Where can I find the things I need to change?

Carlos

Once upon a time, "Dan York" was seen writting:

--
---
P  |Carlos Araya

mail:       carlos@cvc.edu
web:        http://www.cvc1.org (work)
            http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:     E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Enjoy your life. If you don't, no one else will.

The atom was not meant to be explored;
Its splitting was the work of brazen fools.
Let's march until the Stone Age is restored,
With rocks and flints our kind of splitting tools.
Atomic Power? Seal it in its grave.
We are Progressive. Onward to the cave!
-- Jack Kirwan