Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook XML/XSL - shaded?

I'm switching over from SGML/DSSSL/Jade to XML/XSL/Xalan.

I've got most things working OK except I can't find a parameter like
%shaded-verbatim% to make my program listings display with the nice grey
background.

Is there an easy way to do this? Does someone have a modified XSL template
that shows how to accomplish this?

Howard Ship
Senior Consultant
PRIMIX