Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DSSSL customisation examples

"Dave Brooks, BCS Systems" wrote:
> I'm looking for links to DSSSL customisation style sheets to see how to do
> various things (and also just to see what can be done).

We have a short how-to and an example of our customization layer at:

http://24.112.178.91/cogent/prepdoc/pd-customizingthedssslstylesheets.html

Also, for an excellent tutorial on the topic, check out Nik Clayton's
slideshow:

http://people.freebsd.org/~nik/nwalsh/Customising%20the%20nwalsh%20DSSSL%20stylesheets_files/v3_document.htm

Hope these are helpful.

Cheerio!