Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Abbrevs & Auto Index & PDFs

Missing <Abbrevs> found, and PDF error explained.

I had to rearrange my <glossentry> children tags.  I had to move my <abbrev>
and <index> tags to be children of the <glossterm> tag insttread of the
<glossentry> tag.

Here is my oringal:

>> <glosslist>
>>     <glossentry>
>>         <glossterm>Strength</glossterm>
>>             <abbrev>STR</abbrev>
>>             <indexterm>
>>                 <primary>Strength</primary>
>>                 <secondary>Ability Score</secondary>
>>             </indexterm>
>>         <glossdef>
>>             <para><![CDATA[Strength measures a character's muscle and
>> physical power. ]]></para>
>>         </glossdef>
>>     </glossentry>
>> </glosslist>

Here is my new function snippet is:

<glosslist>
    <glossentry>
        <glossterm>
		Strength
            <abbrev>STR</abbrev>
            <indexterm>
                <primary>Strength</primary>
                <secondary>Ability Score</secondary>
            </indexterm>
	  </glossterm>
        <glossdef>
            <para><![CDATA[Strength measures a character's muscle]]></para>
        </glossdef>
   </glossentry>
</glosslist>

--
Michael Cortez

http://www.OGExchange.com
Promoting the Exchange of 100% Open Gaming Material