Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Cover Art

I am having difficulty in getting Cover Art to show up on documents rendered
via XSL for HTML or PDF...

I took a look at the source XML for "DocBook: The Definitive Guide" and saw
that the title image was placed in the <BookInfo> section -- that is where I
added mine.

But, it doesn't show up in the resulting HTML or PDF documents 8-(

If I place the same <mediaobject> tag w/ children in a chapter -- it shows
up in the HTML document, but not the PDF...

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
--
Michael Cortez

http://www.OGExchange.com
Promoting the Exchange of 100% Open Gaming Material