Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Catalog dor DocBook and URI for the XSL stylesheets

  Hi,

 I'm integrating XML Catalog into libxml and libxslt, and I would
really like to get a framework as standard and interoperable to test
before trying to push that solution on a larger scale.

 So basically I'm wondering:
   - if there is a default XML Catalog template for DocBook XML Dtds
     (preferably based on 4.1.2)
   - if there is a default XML Catalog template for DocBook XSLT stylesheets

  I can relatively easilly produce the former, but for the latter
I don't even know of URIs associated to the DocBook XSLT stylesheets,
it seems they don't have a standard location in the Web.

  Basically I would like to be able to instruct users to always author
with the default DOCTYPE declaration, and povide a stylesheet PI. Then
if the catalogs have been properly installed there would be no other
setting needed to process DocBook resources, this is very important as
we are working on deploying it for the free Unix desktops.

  thanks in advance for any information or examples you can provide,

Daniel