Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Now on sale!

/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| / Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| |  From comp.text.xml,
| | Hey Norm you could have been earning 70 bucks a shot for
| | this :-)
|
| Now you tell me. :-)
|
| I wonder if he'll get any takers. And how he'll handle bug
| reports. :-)

Hmm. I didn't realize Dave had posted his message and I didn't actually
intend my reply to be publicly posted. No matter how long you do this
email thing, you occasionally shoot yourself in the foot.

Anyway, no disrespect intended Mr. Drake or his enterprise in which I
wish him great success.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--