Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook and HTML XSLT Formatting Q.

Any recommendation on what DocBook markup I should use to achieve the
following type of output with the Standard XSL for HTML?

Right now I'm using <formalpara> but makes the output "double spaced"; which
isn't what I'm looking for.

Thanks in Advance,
--
Michael Cortez

http://www.OGExchange.com
Promoting the Exchange of 100% Open Gaming Material