Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: bug in french localization

Amrani-san wrote:

> procedure.formal is missing :
>
> common]$ diff fr.org fr.xml
> 200a201
>
> >       <l:template name="procedure.formal" text="Proc&#233;dure %n. %t"/>
>
> I know:
> <!-- This file is generated automatically. -->
> <!-- Do not edit this file by hand! -->
>
> But I dunno how this is generated.

If you're using the CVS, you need to go into gentext/locale, then edit fr.xml
there.  Once done, cd ../../xsl/common and run make.

Note, you need to have checked out xsl, gentext, and cvstools while in the
same directory.  Also, you need tweak the cvstools to work on your system, or
the Makefile.

Once you get it working, though, it's a breeze.

Naturally, send patches to the SourceForge site when you're done.  I recently
did this for ja.xml, bringing it up to date with all of the elements in
en.xml.

Hope this helps.

--
Michael Westbay