Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: default length of leader in autotoc: fop pb?

Hello,

I am writing a little document, and I encounter some undesirable pdf
outcome in the (auto)toc. The text is correctly justified, but the
leader have disappeared. The text is spaced out. I am sure you've seen
this before, and I have seen references to that pb in the mailing list
before. Norm suggested back in April I think that it was a fop bug (I
use a fresh xml.apache.org Fop 0.20-1)

Here is an extract of the fo document produced:

<fo:block text-align-last="justify" end-indent="2pc" last-line-end-indent="-2pc">
  <fo:inline keep-with-next.within-line="always"> Congratulations!</fo:inline>
  <fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">
    <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots" keep-with-next.within-line="always"/>
    <fo:basic-link internal-destination="id2770776">
      <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="id2770776"/>
    </fo:basic-link>
  </fo:inline>
</fo:block>

Apart from the Warnings that last-line-end-indent is not supported yet,
everything seems ready to produce a nice pdf. There must be a snag
somewhere.

Is it still a Fop pb (if yes, is there a work around?)
If not, hmmm, what could it be ?

Cheers,

Matthieu