Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: toc generation solved.

> From: Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk>
>
> ps.
> I note that chunking seems to have grown?
> I see chunk.xsl chunker.xsl and chunker-experimental!
>
> Any suggestions for a starting point please?
>    I want to chunk at chapter level,
>    in a book.

You missed chunk-common.xsl.  8^)

Use chunk.xsl in your customization layer, unless
you are using XT, in which case use xtchunk.xsl.
You'll find that chunk.xsl does an xsl:include on
chunk-common.xsl and chunker.xsl.

To chunk at the chapter level, you need to set
<xsl:param name="chunk.sections" select="'0'"/>
so your <sect1>s aren't also chunked.
See chunk.xsl for other params that control
chunking (they aren't in param.xsl).

bobs
                                            email: bobs@caldera.com