Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Producing Printable output fromdocbook...neverending story, this time: DSSSL

Could you give some more info?

This is a matter of DTD. Jade is just saying that you can't
use "refentry" in this way, but it takes this info from the DTD.
Being in line 5 and for the message you got, it seems
that you need to wrap you document in an "article"  or
something else, but again, I need more info. Could you
send the first 10 lines of the xml doc (including the DTD declaration)?

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN