Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: JadeTeX - Chapter Titles / Section Titles in headers

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 08:23:59PM +0200, Juan R. Migoya wrote:
> You are in trobule here: to do that, you should begin a new page
> for each section because it is in the page flow objects where the
> headers and footters are attached.

  Why can't I just set a TeX variable with the start of each sect1,
and then have the simple-page-sequence display the value of that TeX
variable in the header of odd numbered pages?  This is how the
fancyhdr package works, right?  I can write a simple text document
that does stuff like this in LaTeX, I just can't figure out how
JadeTeX is interoperating with the fancyhdr package.  If I just try to
change the value of "\SpSOtherBackLeftHeader" it doesn't seem to work.

       - Murray